Behlen Scratch Off quickly vanishes scratches, marks, dullness, and other unwanted wear points in oil finishes on walnut, rosewood, teak and the like. In one operation Behlen Scratch Off will quickly repair the surface to its original sharpness and appearance.
- Easy to use.
- Aerosol form – no extra equipment needed.
- To be used sparingly.
- Not for use with direct food contact.
- Weight per gallon: 7.1 ±.01 lbs./gal.
- Flashpoint: <0 F/-17.8c
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC): Does not exceed 95% VOC
- Spec. Gravity: .853 ± 0.01
- Boiling Range: -30 F/-34c
- Non Volatile (wt.) 48.0 ± 1.0%
- Coverage: 1400 square feet/gallon
- Package Life: 2 years
- Air Quality Data: Photochemically Reactive
- Hazardous Air Pollutants: 0.2 ± 0.01 lb/1 lb. solids
- Health: 1
- Flammability: 4
- Reactivity: 0
- Personal Protection: B
Advantages Product Limitations Characteristics HMIS
Directions: Surface should be clean and dry. For best results, use only when can temperature is between 65°F and 90°F. Use steady even strokes while spraying.
Safety Cautions: Contents are EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Vapors may ignite EXPLOSIVELY. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. During use and until all vapors are gone, keep area well ventilated. Avoid breathing of vapor and spray mist. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands after using.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Additional Information
Documents No Manufacturer H. Behlen Sold As 13 Ounces Color Natural Lead Time This product has been discontinued.
Click here for an alternative product