Mohawk’s “OZ Polish” is unique unto itself. “OZ Polish” is the easiest one step polish in the industry. This material is non-abrasive and will apply well to any surface such as; furniture, tile,chrome, fixtures, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Fast drying
- Will not show finger marks.
- Keep from freezing
- Do not use on lo-gloss or flat sheen surfaces.
- Weight per gallon: 8.00 ± 0.1 lbs./gal.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC): Not to exceed 475 grams/liter, 3.95 lbs./gal.
- Specific Gravity: 0.962 ± 0.01
- Non Volatile (wt.): 23.3 ± 0.5%
- Package Life: 2 years
- Coverage: 350 square feet/gallon
- Hazardous Air Pollutants: 0.0 lb./1 lb. solids
- Air Quality Data: Non-Photochemically Reactive
- Health: 1
- Flammability: 2
- Reactivity: 0
- Personal Protection: B
Advantages Product Limitations Characteristics HMIS
Directions: Shake before using. Hold can upright 6” from surface. Spray lightly. Polish right away with a soft clean-cloth. For small areas, spray cloth, then polish. OZ POLISH does not require excessive rubbing – the surface brightens immediately and will not show fingerprint marks. Previously waxed and oil polished surfaces can cause smudging because of build-up. If so, remove with mild detergent and warm water before applying OZ POLISH. Keep from freezing and do not apply to flat painted surfaces.
Safety Cautions: Contents are EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Vapors may ignite EXPLOSIVELY. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. During use and until all vapors are gone, keep area well ventilated. Avoid breathing of vapor and spray mist. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands after using. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Additional Information
Documents No Manufacturer Mohawk Sold As 13 Ounces Color N/A Lead Time Available for order, generally ships in 7-10 business days