Glue Pot Edge Bander, Portable
with speed and temperature control
New Features & Advantages:
- Adjustable indeed control
- Adjustment for tape thickness for better glue spread
- Precision control of gel dosage on the tape
- Adjustable tape exit for better positioning of the tape on the board
- Teflon coated tracks to prevent tape jams
- Teflon coated glue pot for easier cleaning
- Tape spacer to avoid tape jams
- Speed adjustment controlled by micro processor
- Adjustable guide support with scale in millimeters
for smoother and ease in movement combined with
- Temperature adjustment (120 -200°C) or (250-390F) controlled by microprocessor for higher accuracy on measurement.
Temperature increasing by impulses. Protects the heating elements increasing their working life.
- Speed adjustment controlled for various type or thickness of tape: PVC, Polyester or wood tape, or plastic laminate strips. Controlled by microprocessor. Speed range: 6.6, 13.1, 16.4, 19.7 Feet/minute.
- Glue pot and tape sliding base covered by Teflon® for
better flow of the tape, easier movement and prevents tape jams
Easier to clean the glue pot