This Mohawk product is a cleaner which also polishes all wood finishes, leather and porcelain, etc. Its creamy texture does not leave a sticky or oily film. Dusting is all that is needed to maintain its luster.
- Easy to use.
- Does not contain silicone.
- Will not haze
- Designed for interior use only.
- Weight per gallon: 7.98 ± 0.1 lbs./gal.
- Flashpoint: None observed
- Package Viscosity: 275 ± 25 cps
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC): Does not exceed Spec. Gravity: . 0.959 ± 0.01
- Boiling Range: - 212 F/100 c
- Non Volatile (wt): 54.4 ± 1.0%
- Package Life: 2 years
- Coverage: 1000 square feet/gallon
- Hazardous Air Pollutants: 0.0 lb./1 lb. solids
- Air Quality Data: Non-Photochemically Reactive
- Health: 1
- Flammability: 0
- Reactivity: 0
- Personal Protection: B
Advantages Product Limitations Characteristics HMIS
Directions: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Surface should be clean and dry. Wet spot, lint-free cloth thoroughly in water and squeeze dry. Apply polish to the wet cloth, squeezing several times to disperse polish evenly. Clean and polish the surface then follow with a clean cloth to produce a hard, durable, clear, print-free finish. Bristol Cream Polish can be diluted in water. Mix 4 parts water to 1 part polish using same directions above.
Safety Cautions: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands after using. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Additional Information
Documents No Manufacturer Mohawk Sold As 1 Gallon Color N/A Lead Time OUT OF STOCK, GENERALLY SHIPS IN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS